Wednesday 8 May 2013

Lose 5 lbs in one day

I lost 5 lbs today and I thought I'd share how I did it.

Recipe to lose 5lbs in a day:

Rolled out of bed and began my 20 min workout with (Click --> the link to purchase from amazon) INSANITY DVD Workout 
Breakfast = 1 cup of black coffee made with my (Click --> the link to purchase from amazon) Keurig B60 Special Edition Brewing System and one banana. I also took as directed (Click --> the link to purchase from amazon) Jillian Michaels Fat Burner, Maximum Strength, MetaCaps, 56 ct.

Lunch = 1 turkey sandwich  from Panara on oat wheat bread and a salad w/ mandarin oranges

Took a half hour walk with dog and drank 20 oz of water

Snack = pear

Dinner = 1 grilled chicken and white rice with a side of mixed veggies
one bottle water

Exercised on my (Click --> the link to purchase from amazon) Nautilus E514c Elliptical Trainer (2013)  for 45 min

Bed time time to rest those muscles

When I woke up I got on my scale (Click --> the link to purchase from amazon) EatSmart Precision GetFit Digital Body Fat Scale w/ 400 lb. Capacity & Auto Recognition Technology and what do you know 5 lbs gone!

Let me know if this worked for you as results may vary. 

2 comments:

  1. I am going to try this and see if this work so I can get into these jeans I'm dying to wear.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good luck to you Autumn and let me know how things turned out for you.

      Delete